BirgenAir VA Rules
- Every new pilot must complete two legs within the first 4 days with an avarage rating of minumum %50.
- Cadet pilots who do not fullfill the above rule will be set inactive immidiately.
- Once this limit is reached new candidates will enter on a waiting list.
- BirgenAir’s aim is to provide a fully realistic aviation environment based on our available instruments (flight simulators and IVAO network), we offer a friendly circles and a lot of destinations to fly to.
- BirgenAir’s fleet consist of B738/9, B772/3 ,B747, A320-321 and A330; pilots are requested to fly only those type on aircraft.
- BirgenAir wants to run up a professional group of pilots within IVAO network showing realism, respect and professionalism on all its operations.
2.Minimum requirements to join us:
- The candidate must be in possession of Flight Simulator 2004, FSX, FSX Steam or PREPAR3D.
- The candidate must have an active account within IVAO.
- The candidate must be over the age of 16.
- The candidate should fly at least once every 30 days.
- The candidate must provide accurate and relevant information about himself.
- The candidate must be fluent in both speaking and writing English.
- The candidate must show professionalism when flying with BirgenAir.
3.Pilot inactivity policy:
- The pilot should fly at least once every 30 days.
- Pilots who are marked as inactive ones, will be asked by email if they want or not to continue on BirgenAir giving him a 7 days period to reply our email.
- The pilot might send a leave of absence request to us; in which (if accepted) the pilot will have a 90 days period in which he must fly at least once in order to remain on BirgenAir . This request can only be sent once a year.
- You will not be able to send a leave of absence until you served 90 days or at least 3 flights for BirgenAir .
- We strongly recommend to consider your ability to fulfill BirgenAir’s basic commitments before applying.
- If you cannot comply with these minimum requirements you will be removed from our pilots roster.
- If you were removed from our rosters before, you can reapply to join us again and your past records will be looked at.
4.PIREPS and operations policy:
- Tracking must start before pushback or engine start, whichever is earlier, and must finish after engines shut down.
- You must always fly an available company route, booking them by our crew system.
- All reports must be sent via the vFDR software, although manual reports will be accepted in the event of a simulator crash or any other kind of failure reporting your flight by SIMACARS.
- All flights start with 100 %.
- The following penalties are established in our system to ensure our airline’s quality:
- Crash flights will take out 100 %, those flights will be reviewed by a designated staff in order to assess and take a decision about the occurrence. The pilot will be informed about the result.
- Taxi without taxi light will take out 6 %.
- Taking off or landing with no landing lights will take out 6 %.
- Stall warning will take out 20 %.
- Any over speed will take out 10 %.
- Refuelling during tracking will take out 50 %.
- Hard landing with a rate between 300ft/min – 600ft/min will take out up to 25 %.
- Hard landings with a rate higher than 600ft/min will be automatically considered as a crash where the aircraft requires maintenance and will take out 60 %.